What Types of Personal Information Do We Collect?
We collect personal information about you: to help serve your financial needs; provide customer service; to develop and market new services; and to fulfill legal and regulatory requirements. The type of information we collect from you will vary based upon the product or service that we provide. The information may include:
- information from you and included on applications, questionnaires, new account forms and other related forms you submit; such as name, address, Social Security number, assets and income;
- information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, and others; such as purchases, sales, account balances, and bank account information; and
- information from other professionals that you have retained and authorized to provide information directly to us.
How Do We Share Your Information?
We do not sell your information to anyone. We do not disclose any of the information described above to anyone, except as provided by law. Specifically, we may share non-public personal information with our affiliates in the course of processing transactions, managing accounts on your behalf or to inform you of products or services that we believe may be of interest to you. These parties have agreed to treat any such information as confidential and not to share such information with other parties. Additionally, we may share non-public personal information with third party service providers in the circumstances described below:
- To ensure the delivery of products or services to you;
- To ensure the safety and security of our data;
- For internal research and statistical analysis purposes;
- In furtherance of our business relationships for you to effect transactions and provide authorized services (broker-dealers, custodians, independent managers, etc.);
- To persons assessing our compliance industry standards (professional licensing authorities, consultants, etc.); and
- To our attorneys, accountants, auditors or otherwise provided by law such as to governmental agencies.
In all cases, your information is strictly protected. These third parties are bound by law or by contract to use your information only for the services for which we hired them, and are not permitted to use or share this information for any other purpose. This policy applies to current and former clients.
We may also share your personal data outside of us to the extent required by law, for example if we are under a duty to disclose your personal data to comply with any legal obligations and to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights.
Safeguards to Protect Your Personal Information
We restrict access to your personal information to employees, our affiliated companies, and permitted third-parties who need it to perform their responsibilities. We also maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with industry standards to guard our non-public personal information.
*Affiliated Companies Providing this Notice:
Sheaff Brock Investment Advisors, LLC
Innovative Portfolios, LLC
Innovative Portfolios Dividend Performers ETF
Innovative Portfolios Preferred-Plus ETF
Innovative Portfolios Preferred Income Fund
Trevi Fund I, LP
Salzinger Sheaff Brock, LLC
SBAuer Funds, LLC
Trust Advisors, LLC